Hospital de Cascais,
Cascais – Portugal
Located in Alcabideche, Hospital Dr. José de Almeida, also known as Hospital de Cascais, is a public-private partnership involving three entities: ARS (state-owned entity), HPP (private entity) and TDHOSP (private entity belonging to Teixeira Duarte Group, owner of the building).
This hospital is in operation since 2010 providing healthcare to the population of Cascais Municipalities.
- Year of Conclusion : 2010
- Construction Area : 45.863 m²
- Architecture : Arq.º Ilídio Pelicano - ARIPA
- Number of Beds : 277
- Number of Operating Blocks : 6
- Number of Parturition Blocks : 2
- Number of Parturition Rooms : 8
- Parking Spaces : 864